- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- Eligibility for licensure as a Social Worker in the state of employment.
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a comprehensive team.
- MSW and/or residential experience working with persons with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities.
Provides social services and assistance to improve the social and psychological functioning of person(s) served and to maximize the well-being and academic functioning of person(s) served.
ResCare - 22 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....