Turn your enthusiasm for pets into a fulfilling future! As a Fortune 500 company and the leading pet specialty retailer, we can help you jump start your transition from college to career with opportunities in our stores, distribution centers, and corporate headquarters. By starting a career with PetSmart, you'll be joining a team that values social responsibility, diversity, and career development all in a culture focused on providing the best solutions possible for our pet parents.
We're currently searching for talented individuals to intern in our corporate Finance department in Phoenix, Arizona. The Finance Intern will be exposed to functions such as financial planning and analysis and will be responsible for managing their own specific project tied to a current PetSmart initiative. Previous intern projects have made lasting impacts with many being implemented into PetSmart's business.
In addition, corporate interns are given plenty of opportunities to network and build upon their professional acumen through PetSmart sponsored events throughout the summer. Here's what you can expect from a summer internship at PetSmart:
- 10 week, paid summer internship beginning June 3rd
- Meaningful, impactful project to be presented to the business
- Exposure to multiple functions within Finance
- Assigned mentor
- Exposure to our leadership team
- Networking events
- Intern community outreach and teambuilding event
- Opportunity to take advantage of several learning and development courses offered to PetSmart associates
- Did we mention you can bring your pet to work on Fridays?
We are looking for dedicated, hard working students who are passionate about our business and have the following qualifications:
- Junior entering their senior year in the summer of 2013
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Majoring in Business Finance or Economics
Other desired skills:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills to include macros, pivot tables, v-lookups, conditional formatting and database queries.
- Microsoft Access experience a plus but not required.
- Prior experience with building financial models for purposes of evaluation, trend analytics, and performance forecasting.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...