- Develops, coordinates & implements recruiting programs to include advertising, career fairs, not for profit sourcing, etc.
- Pre-screens and selects candidates that most closely match specific department needs; Interviews all internal and external non-exempt candidates and makes contingent job offers as appropriate.
- May assist in lifecycle recruiting of assigned casino departments. i.e. Advertising, Interviewing, Drug Testing, New Hire Paperwork, Licensing, etc.
- Reviews applications to ensure compliance according to company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Communicates with assigned departments to ensure a full understanding of their current and future recruitment needs.
- Use and encourage the use of technology to enhance the recruiting function.
- Assist in developing metrics to ensure that recruiting goals are consistently being met.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Assists in lifecycle training of all TM’s, with emphasis on the on-boarding process, then supervisory training and compliance training.
- Coordinates training with outside providers as needed.
- Communicates with departments to ensure a full understanding of current and future training needs.
- Tracks relevant metrics.
- Assists in developing and communicating company policies/procedures
- Intakes Employee Relations complaints, documents appropriately and follows up.
- Presents a professional image and conducts oneself in a professional manner in all aspects of said position.
- Responsible for documenting sensitive matters in detail.
- May assist in benefit administration and/or leave administration
- Communication/Community Relations
- Provides support and participates in all team member events as requested by Human Resources department.
- Builds effective relationships with local and regional corporations, non-profits and government organizations and community partners to identify employment opportunities.
All other duties as directed or assigned.
Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources.
- Two (2) to Three (3) years HR experience, preferably in gaming or hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer skills required include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Ability to identify high potential candidates and identify a position opening that fulfills the needs and expectations of the company and applicant.
- Must be able to work with high volumes of confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests.
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays.
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending and lifting.