Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayments, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Come join Intuit and play a key role within the Global Business Division as the Web Marketing Online Acquisition Senior Manager for Global. Helping us expand and grow our ever increasing global presence.
You will lead our Online Acquisition Web efforts across Global, Europe and Asia Pac and play a critical role in delivering on our growth priorities by creating, managing and optimizing our web efforts across all our new global markets. As a specialist and a generalist in the online disciplines, you need to live, eat, and breathe the Web. You will work with highly-skilled designers, writers, SEO experts, and developers to create compelling, effective, and innovative Web experiences that sell, and surpass customer expectations – and result in class-leading user satisfaction and conversion. You will also closely partner with other Intuit Web teams and with Marketing to build from Best Practise.
You will be reporting into the Global Web Director.
- Determine the Online Acquisition tools to execute and deliver on business goals for revenue, customers, traffic and conversion, prioritizing to ensure focus on the critical few.
- Understand and manage the Web channel to common metrics incl. traffic, conversion, customer satisfaction and more) – and driving actions to remedy shortfalls
- Work closely with stakeholders to localize platforms/content and translate business requirements into winning Australian, French and Global solutions
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams of creative and interaction designers, copywriters, and engineers to implement on schedule, on budget and on brand
- Understand basic technical requirements and assist with quality assurance, ensuring consistency of customer experience.
- Work with Analytics to understand and clearly communicate project/A+B test results and implications. Determine and communicate next steps accordingly.
- Manage agency relationships to deliver on commitments
- Demonstrate innovation in the business model / go-to-market as appropriate
Expert in Web Marketing
Professional and efficient
- The candidate has excelled in roles that significantly shaped the consumer Web experience and drove both customer and revenue growth
- A clear track record of leading growth (i.e., increased conversion rates) in the Web channel, preferably for a company selling technology-related products directly to consumers and/or small businesses
- Demonstrates an ability to formulate business questions and seek solutions based on a combination of inputs including data analysis and user research.
- Skilled at blending multiple disciplines: business strategy and marketing, project management, and user design and comfortable with technical challenges
- Working knowledge of HTML and Web site architecture, as you’ll be navigating and communicating within both the technical and customer-facing sides of the Web
Comfortable with ambiguity and has infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving, and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyse alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand
- Communicates clearly, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights, using Microsoft office tools
- Operates independently and efficiently with a clear attention to detail
- Influences effectively and builds strong relationships
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- Demonstrated ability and passion to excel within an environment of change, start up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Self motivating, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
- Bachelor's degree a minimum requirement
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...