Earth Consulting Group, Inc. (Earth Con), a national environmental consulting firm, is seeking a Project Manager-level environmental professional with extensive experience in environmental and health & safety (EHS) regulatory compliance for its Tupelo, MS office.
The position requires the following:
Duties will include:
- a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, environmental science, industrial hygiene, occupational safety or a related discipline
- Eight or more years overall experience in EHS regulatory compliance with a minimum three years in EHS consulting
- Technical competency in EHS compliance activities such as industrial safety, stormwater, SPCC plans, hazwaste, wastewater, air quality, etc.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal EHS regulations and programs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable record of high achievement and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients
- P.E., CIH, CSP or similar credential preferred but not required
EarthCon’s entrepreneurial approach and flat organizational structure enable it to maximize service to clients while minimizing bureaucracy and administrative distractions for staff. EarthCon is a different kind of environmental consulting firm looking for a different kind of environmental professional. If you think solving an environmental challenge begins with an eye on business, this may be the place for you. EarthCon people love what they do – have top credentials in their fields – work as team players and are passionate advocates for their client’s business interests.
- Performing or overseeing EHS audits and other compliance-related field activities
- Data evaluation, analysis, interpretation and report preparation
- Preparing or assisting in preparation of workscopes, proposals, reports and project deliverables
- Project management
- Client communication and management
- Business development
- Other duties associated with EHS compliance or related projects
EarthCon offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits. If you’re a high achiever and confident in your abilities, please apply.
EarthCon - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
EarthCon provides a wide range of comprehensive environmental and engineering consulting services which are organized into three main...