TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent.
The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
We are currently looking for a District Manager in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
The District Manager position focuses on managing existing core accounts and developing new core accounts by increasing availability and visibility of BBC products at retail within a territory. A high emphasis is placed on conducting Planning and Review meetings, conducting promotional activities, executing BBC standards, and overall business maintenance within a given account base. This position will focus 100% on retail and reports to a Region Manager.
Ingredients To Be A Successful District Manager
To Be Mixed With:
- Desire to build a career in sales
- 2-3 years of proven, results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree required
And Served to You With...
- I ncrease availability, visibility and sales within defined account base.
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly meetings with Management at Key Accounts to create and execute Brand Building initiatives
- Conduct Monthly meetings with Distributor On Premise Manager to create and execute Brand Building initiatives
- Provide an understanding and interpretation of the market trends, competition, and company background to accounts.
- Conduct daily business in an autonomous fashion while maintaining a good “business sense” in regards to time constraints, financial guidelines, and company ethics.
- Plan and conduct impactful promotions and wait staff educations.
- Submit accurate and timely reports and paperwork to appropriate Boston Beer and wholesaler individuals.
- Manage T&E, POS, and local marketing budgets.
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, a competitive compensation package, a car allowance and an expense budget.
The Boston Beer Company - 23 months ago