Adv Windows Systems Admin
The Microsoft Windows System Administrator provides system and application administration in support of the WI XIX.
· Performs administrative tasks utilizing Active Directory including user management, permissions management, server management, and system/network troubleshooting
· Support for Right Fax Server
· Windows server support for the blade environment, maintaining current patch requirements and trouble-shooting all possible issues with the window server environment
· Hardware support for WIXIX facility
· Perform server backups
· Knowledge of HP Operations Manager
Education and Experience Required:
3 – 5 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (5-7 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Experience with Windows 2003/2008 servers
Experience with Active Directory
Redhat Linux experience a plus but not required
VMware experience a plus but not required.
San experience a plus but not required.
Apr 17, 2013
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like...