Posting Title |
Engineer, Project II - RPT
803 U.S. 212
CHS Refinery division has an exciting opportunity. We are looking for an Project Engineer to join our Pipeline & Terminals division to assist in the overall direction and coordination of engineering work within the department. You must be team oriented, have excellent communication skills, (both technical and non-technical, verbal and written), be detail oriented, able to understand complex issues, self motivated, and results driven.
- Conduct Project Engineering work as related to the construction and or modification of pipeline and terminal facilities.
- Conduct Project Management, Cost Control, and Field Inspection work as related to construction activities.
- Operational oversight and development of standards for liquid petroleum measurements.
- Implementation of regulatory compliance issues relating to departmental operations.
- Analyze, create, develop, and implement departmental operating procedures & policies.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and upkeep of MOC policies and/or programs.
- Develop and study ideas relating to facility upgrades, modifications, etc.
- Assist in the development, implementation and upkeep of preventative maintenance programs and of major equipment documentation.
- Assist in pipeline performance monitoring: electrical power, flow improver utilization
- Work related to pipeline integrity management projects.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process for developing capital and/or expense projects.
- Coordinate the departmental drafting requirements and of CAD/GPS/GIS needs.
- Maintain and stress Safety of Operations in all aspects of work.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, or Chemical
- 3 years project engineering experience to include:
- Experience with applicable knowledge of liquid petroleum pipeline & terminal operations.
- Proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel, Access Database
- Proficient with CADD, GIS, GPS, scheduling software
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
CHS Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...