We are seeking a
to join our team in the USHG Home Office.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable including entering invoices in accounting software, printing out checks on a weekly basis, reconciling month-end vendor statements, following up on outstanding invoices, and maintaining the filing system to ensure AP files are organized and complete.
- Prepare USHG journal entries including, but not limited bank activity, wine sales from USHG cellar, flex payments, weekly payroll entries, and medical insurance activity.
- Cut Accounts Payable checks for entire organization weekly, collecting proper dual signatures, and verifying totals of approved check run match the total of checks cut, uploading check files to bank to maintain Positive Payfiles.
- Support other business units as needed including, but not limited to importing journal entries into the account software, preparing month end entries, entering A/P, assisting with payroll review and submission.
- Export and format financial reports from report writer, ad hoc analysis and consolidation as needed.
- Provide backup support for program maintenance.
- Restaurant bookkeeping experience is preferred
- MAS 200 knowledge a plus
- Accounting & financial knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Ability to work with different types of people and different management styles
- Excellent organizational skills & proven follow-through
- English with Spanish fluency a plus
Union Square Hospitality Group - 13 months ago
Union Square Hospitality Group is a leading operator of upscale Manhattan dining spots with a portfolio of 10 restaurants. Owned by chef...