Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving daily processing of financial transactions in a retail environment.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment transactions for customers.
- Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons, traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
- Identify and refer customers to appropriate departments.
- Generate cross sales and referrals to generate new business and additional services.
- Promote bank products and further establish business relationships.
- Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer; follow all audit and security policies and procedures
- Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the processing of all entries.
- Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby depository.
- Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
- Participate in meetings that include sales, product and customer service information.
- Other duties may be assigned
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, the holding...