Leedo Cabinetry is a rapidly growing provider of building solutions to large-scale multifamily residential builders & developers with a specialized focus on apartments, condos, & military housing. Our Houston, TX based company has 30+ years of experience manufacturing, supplying and installing cabinetry and countertops throughout the United States. At any given time, our Installation Services Division is managing 130+ active projects representing in excess of 30,000 dwellings per year. During the trying times of the last two years, Leedo continued to invest in our people and products, adding a Frameless (European) cabinet line and aggressively developing sales, particularly on the East Coast.
To facilitate our continued growth Leedo is looking for a Northeast Regional Sales Manager. This individual will manage three to five in-house account managers who call on architects, designers, developers, and general contractors – selling cabinets, countertops, and related building products. Leedo account managers are solely responsible for selling; they are not responsible for developing designs, contract details, or sourcing installers. They are professionals with reputations for precision, honesty, and dependability. Leedo does not typically employ outside sales reps or sell to distributors.
Note: Region boundaries will depend in part on the chosen hire's experience level, contacts, and emerging customer need. We strongly believe in very intimate management of salespeople and constant communication, so this role may be more intense than some people are used to managing. You may manage a lower volume in sales, at first, than you currently manage. But you'll manage it much more deeply.
- Fulfill sales budgets and achieve margin targets
- Drive compliance with selling process and procedures
- Recruit, train, and develop in-house, quality, account managers
- Proven management skills. This person must have demonstrated the ability to be an effective, detailed, and disciplined manager of people and processes.
- Sales Experience in one of two areas – either selling cabinetry or selling another product line to large, multi-family builders and developers. Must have a strong network and an excellent reputation within the multi-family industry.
- 5+ Years of professional Sales Management experience
- Understanding the needs of multi-family builders and/or renovators
- Experience developing and implementing process control procedures, then holding themselves and their staff to those procedures
- Solid strategic thinker with good analytical skills
- Driven by a desire for continuous improvement
- Strong bias for action – wants and takes accountability – drives results
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that demands passion, self-motivation, and strong organizational alignment in achieving company goals
- Undergraduate degree
- Willing to travel 10-14 nights per month, as needed to help close, or to train and coach salespeople.
Leedo Cabinetry manufactures, sells and installs kitchen and vanity cabinetry to multifamily and military contractors and cabinet...