Talented Programmer / Web Developer.
Successful candidate would have strong technical, troubleshooting, communication, time management and customer service skills. Ideal candidate would be highly motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision, but coordinate and brainstorm effectively with creative and marketing staff.
The job involves the following broad responsibilities:
- Follow creative and marketing directives and deadlines.
- Design and development of web based internet and intranet applications.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems in web based software application.
- Design and development of corporate internal and external mobile apps.
- Analyze current Java/J2EE based applications and determine approaches which will improve user interface, performance and integrity.
- Build interfaces using API with third party applications.
- Design and develop new user interfaces for applications.
- Build database models for applications.
Successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
LAMP (Linux, Apache MySQL, PHP/Perl/Python)
- PHP/Perl/Python - Candidate should be a well versed developing application using the latest versions of PHP, Perl and Python. Knowledge of Ruby a plus.
- Databases -- extensive experience working with latest version of MySQL. Experience with Oracle 11g and MS-SQL 2008/2010 databases a plus.
- Proficient in Wordpress.
- Russian language and culture
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
Prior experience with the following are a plus but not necessary:
- OpenText Web Content Management System (RedDot).
- OpenText Enterprise Content Management System (Livelink, LAPI, Livelink Web Services and Workflows).
- Microsoft SharePoint Services.