Req# 135426BR Position Title Marketing Manager - Web Analyst, Sprint PrePaid Position Summary
Plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization. Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
The Web Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Web Forecasting and Planning Manager on managing the sales data, device inventory planning and subsidy dollars expenditure for the Sprint Prepaid Brands which include Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile and Assurance Wireless.
Key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with a passion for digging into data to identify key trends, results and critical outcomes. Additionally, they will be detailed-oriented with strong reporting and problem-solving skills and bring the ability to make complicated ideas understandable to a broad audience.
- Ability to collect, evaluate and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting on key business metrics including but not limited to: site sales, gross adds, site traffic, conversion, product performance, etc.
- Manage the assembly and delivery of weekly results into a formal report that rolls up overall performance on sales metrics vs. goal, inventory updates, handset performance, etc.
- Tracks and maintains sales / GAs performance reports and inventory data to ensure sites maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Assist the Web Forecasting and Planning Manager with Finance to provide weekly and monthly reports on actual inventory sales and forecasted inventory needs for the year as well as actual and forecasted subsidy usage.
- Assist the Web Forecasting and Planning Manager with Supply Chain to ensure upcoming inventory supply is available to meet promotion / offers needs.
- Assist with the projection of sales expecting from planned promotional activities.
- Identifies trends and investigates/troubleshoots variances.
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis on sales, offers, etc. as required.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years experience working with marketing policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years work experience (1-2 years prior forecasting preferred)
- Strong advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLookup, IF statements, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms, Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics a plus.
- Telecommunication industry experience a plus
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job Category Marketing Work City WARREN Work State New Jersey NJWRNA - Virgin Mobil - Warren, NJ 10 INDEPENDENCE BLVD Country United States
Sprint - 10 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...