This position is responsible for software developer support related to audio visual programming. Candidate will be responsible for Enterprise standardization of audio visual (AV) integrated rooms. The candidate will play an active role in the software design and deployment of small to large-scale AV systems to include: video teleconferencing, sound systems, lighting, displays, and Command-and-control operation centers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in documenting and maintaining operations, network development, and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Participate in engineering and project reviews providing critical analysis comments.
- Support AV programming, audio DSP design, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware cabling and components in addition to touch panel programming.
- Maintain program version control and adhere to configuration management
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Other Certifications and Job Qualifications:
- HTML5, XML parsing, Visual Basic, C+, XML, NET and VB.NET programming.
- Experience in GUI and general graphic design skills would be an advantage.
- Certification in AMX and CRESTRON® Programming would be an advantage.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent relevant work experience.
- The candidate should have strong oral and written communications skills as well as strong customer service experience.
- Must collaborate well with others, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exhibit professionalism.
NJVC, LLC - 16 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...