Parker Aerospace is an operating segment of Parker
Hannifin Corporation. Because we are one of the world’s
leading producers of hydraulic, fuel, flight control,
and pneumatic systems and components for the aerospace
industry, aircraft manufacturers in every market are
turning to Parker for the systems and support they need
to move ahead.
In addition to breakthrough technology, they’re looking
to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher
reliability, shared risk, and lifetime support. All
coupled with the positive attitude and innovative
thinking of a real partner.
For most of the last century, we have been designing and
building equipment for virtually every aircraft and
engine flying in the Western world.
Our culture, values, innovation and people along with a
common sense of integrity in their work is why our
business continues to grow. We continue to provide
unmatched performance for our customers and
AEROSPACE GROUP HR MANAGER
TALENT ACQUISITON, TALENT DEVELOPMENT, ORGANIZATIONAL
DEVELOPMENT AND COMPENSATION
strategic human resources processes and programs.
- Drive organizational effectiveness and results based
Key areas of accountability include leadership
development, succession planning, talent review,
talent acquisition, talent development, performance
management, organizational capability assessment,
organizational development, and compensation.
Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation and
- Oversight and leadership for Group Talent
Organizational Development functions. These
functions directly report to this position.
through coaching, counseling, mentoring and
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts
developing, as well as individual development.
Promotes and encourages the development of people to
ensure leadership continuity.
Manager, reviews talent pool/succession management
- In collaboration with the Talent Development
and staffing plans to ensure that they are
consistent and competitive for attainment of area
and division objectives.
responsible for the analysis and management of
- In collaboration with the Compensation Manager,
compensation systems to ensure alignment with
Manager, proactively manages EEO/diversity and glass
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition
ceiling coordination and programs of employment
training, diversity, and equal employment
activities. Accountable for the compliance of
- Lead organizational design and development
corporate, group, and division human resources
programs to meet company policy and governmental
Company’s Win Strategy of Premier Customer Service,
- Fully leads in promoting and supporting the
Financial Performance Profitable Growth, and
Empowered Employees. Measures the effectiveness and
efficiency of area and division continuous
to the company for continued and profitable
- Provides counsel and assistance on personnel matters
and corporate staff personnel in task force projects
- Teams with area HR managers, division HR managers,
to ensure competitive practices and policies are
within Human Resources, including prior leadership
- Ten (10) or more years of progressive experience
with considerable size, scope, and complexity for
seven (7) or more years.
and be able to adapt to a variety of human resources
- Must have ability to handle diverse responsibilities
level of expertise. Experience with Talent
- Able to perform each essential function with a high
Acquisition, Talent Development, Organizational
Development, and Compensation.
aerospace, or engineering.
- Some industry related experience in manufacturing,
results through others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain
priorities in areas of compensation, planning, and
- Moderate travel required.
- Proven ability to manage in a global economy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple
analysis using effective problem solving/resolution
skills and a team focus.
information to top management, customers, and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and persuasively present
organization development, and strategy alignment.
- Business literacy ability in financials, operations,
preference for a Master’s Degree in Organizational
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, with a strong
Development, Organizational Effectiveness or an MBA
with a Human Resource concentration.
Please upload resume in Word (.doc) format with your
- Professional Designation strongly preferred.
online application. A cover letter summarizing
experience against above qualifications is strongly
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. U.S.
Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
Req. Code : 9209
Division/Department : AAG - Central Group Irvine
% of Travel Required : 10-20%
Skills : Human Resources -> Training & Development,
Compensation, Organizational Development,
Other Skills : Equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status
Parker Hannifin - 4 years ago
Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning...