JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
Corporate Payment Systems , a business line within Elavon, is a business-to-business network for corporations and governments to process and track invoices, make and receive payments around the world, and have payables or receivables financed through local and global financial institutions. Our goal is to help businesses replace inefficient paper processes with a fully electronic financial supply chain platform, saving our customers time and money.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for a good working relationship with assigned business accounts, serving as the key contact between the customer and the company. Besides performing repetitive administrative tasks according to standard procedures and instructions, you will provide high quality customer service and work to improve the profitability of complex business relationships.
- Process paperwork, including documents, bills, invoices, by gathering and verifying data and transferring into a standard format.
- Generate correspondence and routine reports and extracts data from records and files.
- Answer customer’s questions (via phone, email, or in-person).
- Research and resolve operational and/or product related problems experienced by customers.
- Ensure high levels of service delivery for customers.
- Fluent in English and have a good level of French and/or Dutch and/or German. Any other language constitutes an asset.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and are able to navigate relevant computer systems.
- It is a plus if you have a previous experience in a Finance, Supply Chain or Logistics environment.
- a challenging position in an international environment
- the opportunity to grow into your role and to develop yourself within the company
- a salary in line with your experience with benefits
Elavon, Inc. - 30+ days ago