Provides a luxury guest service by making deliveries, drop-offs, pick-ups, and assistance to uphold guest satisfaction of the hotel quality standards.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. A friendly and helpful demeanor.
2. Desire to learn and offer satisfactory customer service.
3. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
4. Provides a valid driver or chauffeurs license and a clean MVR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain lobby, front door, bell stand, and luggage room cleanliness and order.
- Markets the entire hotel when rooming a guest.
- Maintains complete knowledge of hotel amenities and layout, local attractions, and airport transportation.
- Reads log book daily.
- Keeps up-to-date on in-house groups and functions.
- Follows all rooming procedures.
- Issues proper luggage tags, stores bags properly, cross-reference when issuing.
- Maintains vehicle maintenance records properly.
- Ensures deliveries/luggage are brought to correct rooms.
- Posts up - demonstrating a readiness to help.
- Facilitates prompt handling of guest luggage and needs during peak periods.
- Completes own share of last man duties, showing rooms, delivering messages, etc.
- Assists in the maintenance upkeep of the bell closet and carts.
- Works systematically so as not to lose luggage.
- Operates bell carts with care, so as not to damage property or cause injury.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
- Deliver guest valet laundry in a prompt manner.
- Able to accurately give directions and information regarding the immediate and metro areas.
- Reports tips daily.
- Is a positive thinker and company driven.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures.
- Ensures that all checklists and responsibilities are completed by the end of shift.
- Must attend Service Excellence Class and obtain an 80% or higher in observations.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above