*GP Strategies has immediate opening located in Elkridge, MD for an Information Technology Auditor I.
Responsible for quality assurance procedures and reviewing processes pertaining to the processing of data, data security issues and programming guidelines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
Experience: 2 years’
- Audits information systems, platforms, and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security.
- Evaluates IT Infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss.
- Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate audit information
Education: Bachelors’ Degree in relative field or equivalent work experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIA certifications desired
- Windows 7, Server 2008
- Experience with BCD/DR procedures
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
RWD Technologies - 19 months ago