This position provides infrastructure support. Performs primary desktop support and phone system administration. Also assists with facility technological support. |
• Procure workstation hardware. Research hardware components in relation to company needs. Purchase best value upon approval.
• Perform initial workstation imaging. Roll out corporate image of operating system and applications on workstation hardware. With employee turnover, re-image and re-deploy as necessary.
• Troubleshoot and resolve employee workstation help requests. Assist employees with questions, requests, and issues. Research workstation root cause issues (operating system, application support, physical hardware) and resolve problems.
• Perform phone system administration. Assist with system maintenance and upgrade installations. Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve inadequate system performance. Setup desktop handsets. Procure hardware. Guide employees through phone usage.
• Maintain technology components of electronic door system. Administer door access control software. Add/remove users and keycards from system as well as prepare a monthly report of currently active users/cards.
• Maintain equipment inventory. Track equipment using established procedure. Tag and electronically document all inventory items. Sign out/in items to employees. Update database with all inventory modifications. Build and provide reports as needed. Report inventory loss issues to management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience providing desktop support in an environment that supports Windows and OS X workstations as well as Active Directory authentication
• Experience maintaining a Voice over IP (VoIP) phone system (Asterisk preferred)
• Proficiency with Mac and Windows hardware and work environments
• Proficiency with imaging workstations with Windows 7 and rollouts of new office workstations
FatWallet Inc - 22 months ago