- Successful applicant must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Oncology experience preferred
- RN license in the state of Kentucky, or eligible required.
- BLS certification required
- ACLS certification preferred
- Assesses/evaluates, plans, implements, reassesses/reevaluates the needs of the patient/family.
- Responsible for discharge planning of the patient.
- Provides health educational needs for patients/families.
- Manages patient care assignment.
- Assists with meeting shift staffing guidelines on short notice while acting as relief charge.
- Demonstrates leadership and professional development/clinical competency.
- Responsible and accountable for the professional and technical skills for delivery of care specific to the needs of the patient population .
- Performs other staff related duties .
- 2 years ago - save job