The Client Support Manager will be responsible for providing day- to- day supervision of Client Services operations to ensure that our end- user issues are resolved in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner. The individual will be in charge of monitoring, analyzing and evaluating the performance of our hardware and software resources and delegating related tasks to our support staff. The candidate will be responsible for management of our computer assets as well as compliance to
software vendor licensing requirements. The Manager of Client Services Support will provide 2nd and 3rd level support and act as a mentor for Desktop/Helpdesk personnel. Provide leadership and direction to ensure that the resources and efforts of the support staff meet the needs of the organization. Manage high- pressure situations, handle conflicts, define and accomplish goals. Plan, schedule and determine work priorities of client support technicians to ensure timely completion of assigned
trouble tickets from the user community. Manage, improve and strengthen client support operations to optimize performance and efficiency. Keep abreast of relevant technology to provide effective recommendations for the acquisition and deployment of new hardware and software. Supervise the maintenance and installation of Computer Hardware and Software, and provide software updates utilizing our Helpdesk staff and systems management software. Manage inventories of Computer Hardware, Software and other equipment through Asset Management software.
BS degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or a related major. Certification in A+ and current MCSE preferred.
1. Leadership, Management and troubleshooting skills with 3- 5 years experience, in a Windows based environment(s) and 2- 4 years experience.
2. Extensive experience with setup, repair and modification of Windows / MAC PC desktops and laptops, printers and other peripherals.
3. Advanced knowledge of current and older Windows Server versions. Microsoft Office XP/ 2003 and current versions.
Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Lotus Notes, McAfee Antivirus and other business
4. Knowledge and experience of desktop and network management, deployment and tracking tools such as SCCM, Ghost, Citrix or comparable applications.
5. Sound knowledge of Helpdesk and Asset management software, and general Helpdesk/ Trouble Ticket and Project Management process.
Action- oriented and self- motivated with the ability to improve the effectiveness, performance and efficiency of the Helpdesk team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments within an estimated time frame. Superior documentation skills are a must.
The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, founded in 1986, is a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer...