• Responsible for Business Unit Development– competency and business development plans.
• Responsible for people Management – involved in Hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and development plans.
• Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
• Responsible for customer Satisfaction and relationship building. Resource Utilization, Quality management.
• Provides overall direction to the project teams.
• Responsible for strategic planning for the business unit.
• Understands the business directions and trends related to the client's industry or domain; provides value-added solutions/suggestions to the client.
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer domain of activity, and responds to customer’s priority needs for service and support.
• Demonstrates prowess in revenue forecasting and profitability management .
• People Management.• Client Relationship skills.
• Within own team or department at leadership/strategic level.
• Contact with user/customer up to and including senior management.
• Contact with peers in the Organization and global senior management at strategic level.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is the fastest-growing global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider, headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Today with over 50 delivery centers worldwide and over 111,000 employees as of March 31, 2011, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Engineering / science graduates/MBA with 14+ years of experience
Cognizant - 13 months ago
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...