The Customer Service Representative is responsible for order processing, invoicing, correspondence preparation and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Confer with customers in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints/inquiries according to company policy or forwarding to Customer Service Manager for management review/approval;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Responsible for all accounts receivable and billing;
- Assist with inventory and dispatching
- Other duties as assigned
Nachurs Alpine Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- 2 year Associate's degree required and 2 years experience preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft PC office application skills, ie: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail a must.
Qualified Veterans are encouraged to apply.