The Industrial Millwright works under general supervision to perform a variety of skilled maintenance tasks including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on equipment and machines, as well as facility maintenance.
- Performs general maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on machines, process equipment and facility.
- Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance.
- Works with outside vendors and contractors to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures including equipment, safety and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Able to walk, stand, climb, stoop for extended lengths of time
- Able to tolerate temperature extremes up to 110*F in production and outside on hot days and cold outside temperatures during the winter
- Outside work in all weather elements
Nachurs Alpine Solutions is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- High school Diploma
- 5+ years industrial facility maintenance
- Knowledge of machine guarding and Lockout/Tagout
- General Welding and Pipefitting Skills desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend solutions and initiate repairs
- Ability to utilize computer and/or electronic equipment
- Some travel may be required
- Strong safety work ethic
Interested candidates need to apply online at: