Positions in this function are responsible for design, development and deployment of web-enabled systems, processes and thought leadership to equip leaders to drive peak performance. Provides enterprise-wide and segment-specific deliverables and outcomes in the following areas of expertise: performance management to create a culture of discipline and accountability; leadership development to increase performance capability; talent management to identify, develop, and deploy key talent; organizational assessment and development to increase organizational effectiveness; and learning systems to manage development content, deliver development solutions, and oversee compliance.
logistics such as meals, transportation and equipment, LMS support, feedback process and analysis). Identifies,
- Coordinates end-to-end planning and delivery support for multiple events and programs (agendas, materials,
resolves and escalates issues.
program/project. Generates and distributes communications.
- Anticipates issues that will affect the budget, service quality, timing, customer satisfaction and/or requirements of the
tracking and reporting, billing and invoice reconciliation) to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and in
- Project management (scheduling meetings and events, securing program facilitators, communication strategy, project
- May direct and lead project meetings.
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Identify and secure the right metrics and measures; develop reports that portray the business results and
ordering hardware and software, following up on orders) other support as needed to develop and deploy projects and
- Liaison to third party vendors and consultants as well as internal resources throughout the enterprise.
- Research and analysis of innovative and alternative development strategies, tools, technology and formats.
- Proofread and edit program materials.
- Provide on boarding support and orientation to new employees and current employees (example, understand protocols,
- Must be able to create, implement and execute against a logistical plan; able to meet deadlines
- Detailed oriented, maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities from multiple
a team setting.
- Able to work in ambiguity with little or no prescribed processes or plans; responsible for developing processes and plans
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills and drives for results individually and in
written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading and conducting meetings.
- This position interfaces with people at all levels, in all UnitedHealth Group businesses, and must demonstrate strong
must-have traits and capabilities
- Confidentiality, emotional intelligence, a 'can do' and positive attitude and the ability to drive wh at needs to be done are
deploy programs and projects.
- Proven record of superior customer service behavior
- Ability to initiate actions and work with minimal direction is a must
- Able to facilitate problem solving and conflict resolution
- Must model our company's values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
- Able to be onsite at development events; required to work flexible schedules as needed - - to meet deadlines and/or
Â· BA/BS degree in Training, Communications, Education, Human Resources or related discipline.
Â· 2+ years broad experience coordinating and managing programs and projects in large and matrix environments.
Â· Experience with organizing web-based and instructor lead training delivery in a corporate environment
Â· Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and intranet-based applications such as web
conferencing; MS Project is a plus.
Â· Matrix/large company experience highly preferred
Â· MS Project experience
Â· Visio experience
Â· Learning Management Systems experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 2 years ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...