Iron Data Solutions, LLC is an aggressive and fast
moving private company that offers a comprehensive suite
of software solutions for clients in two key verticals:
public sector and transportation/logistics. With over
400 employees we are partners to our clients, not just
providers. We have a team of battle tested professionals
with experience and expertise in harnessing and
leveraging organizational processes and its associated
information to solve a wide variety of complex,
Iron Data is experiencing rapid growth and is looking
for motivated and intelligent people to join our team.
To those candidates selected we offer stable employment,
a strong compensation and benefits package and a high
energy work environment. More importantly, we provide
opportunities for our staff to learn and grow with the
end objective of building a team of highly skilled
software professionals that can solve client needs today
and provide a supply of qualified people for future
roles in the Iron Data management and executive teams.
Iron Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
a Drug Free Workplace.
To learn more about Iron Data Solutions, LLC go to
At this time we are seeking qualified candidates for the
Freight Payment Analyst
Provides management of a team of analysts who gives
analytical and operational assistance as needed
dedicated to the overall operations of freight payment.
- Manage Client on-site team
- Coordination of team meeting across multiple U.S.
- Coordination and follow-up of daily deliverables
- Priority determination
- Coordination and completion of special projects
- Maintenance and Creation of Standard Operating
Business Reviews, Best Practices and Client
- Staff Training
- Work with Internal Account Management team for
- Coordination of on-site Client’s requests
- Coordination of Carrier/Vendor meetings and
of weekly Carrier invoicingHeavy data analysis and
- Manage Freight Payment and Client Custom Allocation
for use with external business units and vendors
- Extremely strong excel skills
- Strong usable knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
that may need extensive explanation to resolve an
multiple small items at once a plus
- Previous A/P experience a plus
- Previous transportation experience a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle
requirements and track compliance/corrective action
- Must be able to understand varied invoicing
for several processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to look for trending and suggest corrective
produce a desired result
- Ability to work in a team and take direction to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not
limited to, the following:
submitted with no payment coding
- Performs investigation and resolution of invoices
carriers and external business units regarding a
- Produces standard cyclical reporting to vendors,
weekly close batch, excel format.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Provides general compliance enforcement.
- Performs aging report research and resolution.
- Provides root cause/corrective action analysis.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university preferred; one to three years related
analytical experience and/or training preferred; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Req. Code : DENFPA
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Iron Data - 2 years ago
ACCUSHIP.com's assets have sailed; Iron Data Solutions (IDS) acquired control in 2006 from major stakeholders Delta Capital and...