**World's leading computer components brand seeking MySQL Oracle Database Administrator with Senior Level experience.** Candidate will design, plan, and implement database systems and programs.
Nice to Have:
- May have responsibility for administering several aspects of a project such as access methods, device allocation, and security
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures as they relate to databases
- Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications
- Configuration of systems for high availability
- Experience with multiple replication techniques
- Ensure the health and performance of MySQL
- Performance Tuning including missing and unused indexes, query optimization
Estimated length of assignment: 6 months
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Expert and Coach for database development on MySQL
- Strong understanding of database structures, normalization, principles and practices
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and Agile environment
- Ability to design for latest needs including elastic scalability, evaluate latest database products and deliver them into production
- AWS knowledge a plus
- Experience with Percona server with XtraDB
Number of positions available: 1
Estimated hours per week: 40
% of travel required: 0
Please include a daytime phone number where you can best be reached along with your resume. Please also include a brief cover letter outlining your experience as related to this job requirement. CompuCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party / recruiters please. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
CompuCom - 17 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...