HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
The Accounting Analyst is charged with preparing daily/monthly remittance reports and other various reports required by Lender and boarding new loans to our servicing system.
- Prepare and review daily/monthly remittance reports to send Lender.
- Prepare and review various reports (Reserve/Late Charge/Delinquency) to be submitted to lender.
- Reading/Reviewing loan documents and setting up new loans on loan servicing system.
- Reconciliation of monthly bank statements.
- Shadow Posting of transactions for Non-Cash serviced loans.
- Previous experience performing accounting or bookkeeping duties
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Word (2010 version)
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law .
- Office - work with computers, fax machine, copiers and scanners.
HFF, L.P. - 2 years ago