This position is responsible for developing a product line representative of the brand.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to) :
· Study markets, shop retail, and interact with consumer to establish trends.
· Source and choose materials for samples.
· Provide technical packages consisting of specs, lasts and materials to overseas development teams.
· Present sample as envisioned
· College degree in the arts preferred
· Minumum of 5 years experience in fashion related industry
· EVA Knowledge a must
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD
· Knowledge of target market
Equal Opportunity Employer
Steve Madden, Ltd. - 17 months ago
Steve Madden is about fashion-forward product and great people. We are proud of our talented, diverse workforce. Our employees are...