Purpose: To build organization culture, capability and engagement of talent to deliver the business agenda and drive profitable growth
- Strategic Transformation – design and flawlessly execute regional transformation plans including aligned communication plans
- Drive the talent agenda - Lead end-to-end talent processes including mentoring, 360, and performance review. Build Leadership capability through development and coaching
- Engagement – Ensure a Best Place to Work and have excellent engagement levels through creation of the right culture and delivery of the engagement plans to engage and retain our talent
- Partnership – Partner seamlessly with Global OD and Reward teams on Global processes including pay review, incentives, induction etc. Partner to ensure compensation is competitive to attract talent and incentives drive business performance and accountability
- Talent Attraction – drive talent acquisition ensuring a focus on internal and external talent and diversity. Personally lead strategic recruitment
- Leadership – Play a key role on Newark Executive Team, coaching the team for high performance results. Leadership and development of the HR Team to ensure strategic and commercial partnering
- Operational Excellence – Ensure the efficiency of all HR policies and procedures in line with our global standards and provide advice to leaders on all aspects of employee relations
Skills Sets Needed:
- Demonstrable senior HR expertise and high performance. 10 years experience in a fast paced, high service environment.
- Demonstrable experience of successful change management across multi sites - experience leading and executing major successful change including reorganization, merger or turnaround
- Demonstrate real understanding of business and commercial drivers
- Min 5 years proven success leading and developing a strong cohesive HR team
- Resilient – can handle volume and pace
- Builds strong relationships at all levels with confidence and strong influencing skills
- Exposure to effective succession management
Job Dimensions: Team of HR Generalists, Talent Acquisition Team, Organizational Development Department, and Sales Training Team. Reports to Chief People Officer in London. Based in Chicago.
- Experience leading the specialist functions of HR such as OD, benefits, HRIS or reward
- Experience in shaping organisation strategy as a member of the senior management team
- Experience leading the start-up of HR
- Built a team in a matrix with a customer-centric focus
- Recognised formal professional qualification, preferably a degree in HR or equivalent.
- Union experience