The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Rocky Mountain Area (RMA) and Piceance Basin (PBA) in regard to gas measurement data. This position ensures accurate and timely processing of gas measurement data by using measurement software to analyze and interpret data from the electronic flow meters (EFM). The position is a point of contact for both internal and external customers to obtain appropriate data in order to perform audits or resolve discrepancies. The position reviews data sent in from field personnel that may warrant changes, identifies and creates prior period adjustments and works with group to close volumes on a monthly basis.
Position will be filled commensurate with experience.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic accounting knowledge required.
- Strong preference for at least one to two years of related energy industry experience.
- Work experience or working knowledge of various computer applications to include Word, Excel, and other computer related systems.
- Demonstrated strong and effective analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to deliver prompt quality customer service and possess stong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective team player and work with people with various backgrounds and from many departments
- Demonstrated technical ability to learn quickly and adapt learning to the required work duties.
Williams Companies has several parts, but they all add up to the delivery of energy and profits. Williams is primarily engaged in gas...