Job Title: Coordinator, Regional Membership Plans
Reports To: Manager, Membership Resources & Support
The Regional Membership Plan Coordinator provides world-class support to the RI Directors, Rotary Coordinators and other regional leaders supporting the regional membership initiatives through June 2015. This position is responsible for requesting and reviewing activity reports, reviewing and approving expense reports and communicating with Rotary senior leaders regarding status of funding. In addition, this position is responsible for managing the prospect database from the RI website.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written skills essential
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Orientation toward collaborative-based projects and work styles essential
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work efficiently with detail under time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills required to work with staff and senior leaders
- Willingness to assume responsibility and follow-through
- Strong multi-cultural sensitivity is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
- Provides general administrative support to the Manager of Membership Resources and Support as related to the regional membership plans, including responding to internal and external emails, presentation preparation, meeting preparation and drafting correspondence
- Reviews, processes, and follows-up on all expense statements submitted under the regional membership plans
- Reviews Regional Membership Plans travel requests
- Administers budget for each region and monitors regions’ allocations. Oversees accrual process for all regional membership plans’ year-end expenses
- PROSPECTIVE MEMBER AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Manage the initial screening, response, and tracking of all prospective, referral and relocation forms submitted on RI’s web site.
- Manages Membership Development e-mailboxProvides oversight and continual business process improvement of coordinator allocation and budgeting process
- Supports year-round promotion, training, and communications for regional leaders in collaboration with the Membership Research and Surveys and the Membership Resources and Support team
- Maintains regional membership plan communication vehicles, such as a team site, portal pages, and other internal resources for staff
- Assist in the compilation of information and data for background statements and analysis for the RI Board, Trustees and committees as assigned.
- Contribute to quarterly, annual and long-range plans and goals
- Other duties as assigned
A minimum of four years of work experience is required. Prefer experience working in a nonprofit environment and AMS experience.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting on budgets for the regional membership plans
Daily contact with Membership Development team, Club & District Support, International Offices, Language Services, Communications, Public Relations, Corporate Services, Finance and Programs, senior management.
Regional Rotarian leaders including the RI directors, rotary coordinators, district membership chairs and others, as required
Personal computer with Microsoft Office suite, printer, copier, fax
Rotary International - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard