Responsible for the development of the completions
procedures, commissioning work packs, assignment of
check sheets, validation compliance and assist with
system and testing boundaries mark-ups. Provide
technical support for Fabrication Yard and Installation
Site execution personnel.
Contractor, and Client HUC execution teams. Offshore
- Provide technical leadership and support for Company,
- Lead task of identification / mark-up of System and
Procured and Fabricated mechanical, piping, electrical,
- Identify Preservation and Storage requirements of
and instrument packages (Fabrication Yard,
Transportation Vessel, Installation Site).
craft for duration of HUC onshore / offshore phases of
- Provide technical support as needed for management and
Contractors used for discrete work packages.
- Assist with Contract formation for multiple HUC
- Provide technical input and review for Contractor SOW
as required by HUC and Fabrication Management.
- Assist with Load-out, Transportation and Installation
Dossier and job close-out.
- Participate in delivery of Commissioning and Hand-over
- Other duties assigned by HUC Management
- Hook-Up and Commissioning execution (with
responsibilities in fabrication and HUC environments
- Lead Commissioning Engineer duties and
(with references): 10-yrs
- GOM / Caribbean Installation support (with