Greets customers, vendors, job applicants, and other callers or visitors, and directs them to the appropriate area or department. Receives incoming telephone calls and directs the calls to the appropriate person or takes and relays the message. May sort and deliver incoming mail, order office supplies, perform various typing and photocopying tasks, and schedule meetings. May perform other administrative and clerical duties as assigned/needed.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of experience in administrative support activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service/relations skills
- Basic clerical and secretarial skills
- High volume telephone experience preferred
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...