Perform accounting functions and maintain integrity of the General Ledger Accounts as assigned. Must be self-motivated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Produce accurate and effective reports and data.
2. Complete location bank reconciliations and all associated GL entries.
3. Car Wash daily accounting.
4. GL account reconciliations as assigned.
5. Compile data and complete reporting, payment and reconciliation of personal property taxes for all
6. Provide support for accounting department as new software is implemented.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to find errors and cross check, both alphabetical and numeric.
- Ability to operate a 10 key adding machine with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, while completing job in a timely
includes many locations and reporting entities.
- Ability to write letters that are concise and accurate.
- Ability to operate a copier and fax machine as required.
- Ability to make judgment decisions regarding the applications of Accounting and Auditing.
- Ability to utilize accounting skills to make journal entries in a complex corporate structure which
current tax and accounting rules and regulations.
- Ability to differentiate and allocate costs between fixed assets and repairs and maintenance using
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in business from a four-year college or university with an emphasis in Accounting. Three to five years experience in degree area applying knowledge, abilities and skills. Strong knowledge or background with asset accounting including working with multiple reporting entities and entity types (C-Corps, S-Corps, LLCs, Partnerships, etc.).
Experience or knowledge of the following software: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and company accounting software (PDI).
Town Pump - 22 months ago