There is currently an urgent need for a Quality Assurance Engineer with extensive experience in the aerospace or power supply industry to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great benefits package, generous bonus plan and other outstanding perks.
Job Description :
- QA Engineer will assist the QA Manager with documentation review and writing of all procedures.
- Responsible for taking a product and verifying the product specification against the documentation that the company has in place.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have 10+ years of strong Quality Assurance background in the aerospace or power supply industry
- Hold a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree OR have the equivalent years of experience.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9002 facility regulations
- Experience with Mechanical Measuring Equipment specifically gages a PLUS
- Knowledge of Mil Specs power supplies such as Uninterruptible Power Source ( UPS) and Hiro Power Supply a PLUS
- Knowledge with Lean Manufacturing Process experience and Green Belt 6 Sigma programs a PLUS
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Keywords: electrical engineering, electrical engineer, mechanical engineering, mechanical engineer, power supply, power supplies, quality assurance, quality control, qa, qc, mil specs power supplies, mil specs power supply, mechanical measuring equipment, uninterruptible power source, ups, hiro power supply, hiro power supplies, military power supplies, military, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9002 , Aerospace, Civilian aircrafts, Navy, Army, ruggedized commercial market place, power, analog, digital, magnetic rf, thermal, mechanical design techniques, missiles, launchers, radars, unmanned aerial vehicle ( UAV), ships, cots, mots, aircrafts, dc/dc, ac/dc, dc/ac, naval applications, defense industry, fai, fresh air inlet, fresh air intake