Copper Canyon Golf Club located in Buckeye, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Assists in administering all daily operations including, but not limited to: facilitating sales, assisting with merchandise, operating POS system, managing handicap and tee sheet applications, acts as ranger, starter, guest relations, outside service or golf shop shifts.
• Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
• Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise nd shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
• Six Months to 1 Year of Golf Shop Operations
• PGA Apprentice or PGA Member
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and Tee Time System.
• Great Interpersonal Skills, Team Player
Troon Golf - 18 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...