District of Columbia [DC]
Sales Specialist- Washington, DC
• Bachelor’s degree (Majors preferred – Sciences, Business, Healthcare Fields
• Minimum of 2 years of previous specialty Pharma sales, biotech sales or medical device sales, including strong results-oriented technical sales experience. Experience preferred in the areas of Pain Management, Neurology, Hospitals, Orthopedic audience and key practices, and/or other related fields
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications.
• Ability to travel (may include overnight travel).
• Should reside in territory geography or be willing to relocate.
• Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
• Authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or authorized rental vehicle.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to travel via airplane
• Anility to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal.
• Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
• Standing: Remaining upright on the feet.
• Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust
• Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position of up to 20 lbs. on occasion
Depomed Inc - 11 months ago