Sledgehammer Games, co-developers of Call of Duty MW3, is hiring! |
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, and at http://www.linkedin.com/company/sledgehammer-games/careers .
We are actively looking for a UI Artist/Graphic Designer to work on our current project. This artist will be actively conceptualizing UI designs for various aspects of the game. This artist will also be authoring the UI content and implementing it in-game. This person will need to have a strong background in Graphic Design and Motion Graphics, and have a well-rounded understanding of different visual design languages. Problem solving and strong communication skills are a must. Five years of Game Industry experience is preferred.
· Translate gameplay high level ideas into visual functional UI designs.
· Participate in visual comparisons and critiques.
· Work with Script Implementer.
· Competently assist in design of UI flow and function.
· Implement UI design assets in game.
· Experience as a vector artist specializing in graphics for User Interface.
· Experience in 3d in-game VFX.
· Proficient in Scaleform, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
· Ability to create 3d assets in Maya or 3DSMAX to help facilitate UI design.
· Thorough understanding of UI/UX flow and function design.
· Ability to quickly adapt final assets to implementation methods.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Takes and understands direction well, meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively.
· Experience in motion graphics.
To be considered, please include an online portfolio of relevant work.
- 2 years ago - save job