The successful customer service associate will performs the following
• Use proper telephone etiquette and techniques to answer customer
service calls in a timely, polite and professional manner.
• Efficient in responding to customer and sales reps questions
pertaining to orders, product availability, price and delivery.
• Provide pricing for orders and inquiries on the basis of sales rep
guidelines, price rules, and/or personal market awareness.
• Work proactively to suggest available alternatives, other grade
choices, alternate warehouse availability, and encourage add-ons to
• Locate and expedite orders. Follow through on all promised
deliveries to assure customer satisfaction.
• Process requests for credit and returns in a timely manner.
• Work with a high degree of accuracy while entering orders into the
system. Assure that all details for the proper handling of each order
are clearly indicated in order entry.
• Interact positively with customers, local divisions, account
mangers, sales reps and other internal employees to resolve issues.
• Packaging knowledge desired.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School General Studies
Customer Service Experience
PC Software-Microsoft Office
International Paper - 23 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....