Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 1999, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
EOE Employer M/F/V/D
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify .
Right to Work / Derecho a Trabajar
Bentley Systems seeks a talented individual to serve as a Building Regional Sales Representative . The Regional Sales Representative generates sales revenue in order to meet or exceed established sales goals in software products, services, training and subscriptions. He/she develops the business opportunities in the assigned territory through his/her own efforts and those of associated pre-sales resources and product specialists. The ideal applicant will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, and have previous experience in inside and/or business-to-business sales as well as a proven track record in the AEC, Facilities, and/or Construction industries.
The successful candidate will be challenged with:
- Developing the relationships at various levels within a given account through the use of direct sales techniques.
- Prospecting for and closing engineering design and content management software sales to engineers, architects, constructors, manufacturers and owners.
- Establishing and developing business relationships.
- Negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Scheduling product demonstrations and closing sales to meet the revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Utilizing SAP CRM and Reporting systems to manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and forecast.
- Creating and managing effective account and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Application Engineers for prospects and users.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
Search Firm Disclosure:
- Bachelor’s degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Proven sales experience in engineering design, analysis, or information management solutions.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor
- Self starter who is driven to achieve more
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Excellent people and communications skills.
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through long sales cycles.
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work independently are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.