This is a part-time position in which the employee performs a variety of duties related to the operation of the Aquatic Facility Center. Total hours worked may not exceed 1039 work hours in any fiscal year.
Examples of Duties:
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: The following is a partial description of job duties and is not all inclusive:
- Observe swimmers, initiate rescue and resuscitation procedures according to established protocols;
- Enforce pool rules and regulations pertaining to safety and appropriate behavior;
- Conduct swimming lessons and/or other instructional programs and events;
- Assist with cleaning, sanitation, and general maintenance of facilities;
- Serves as cashier and performs cash transactions;
- Interacts with the public and members of the staff.
- Must be no less than 15 years of age at date of employment;
- Available to work days, evenings, and/or weekends;
- Must posses a valid American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification at time of employment;
- Must posses a valid CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification at time of employment;
- Must posses a valid Automatic External Defibrillator Certification at time of employment;
- Must posses a valid Red Cross First Aid Certification at time of employment;
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and writing in English;
- Available to work evening (up to 9:00p.m.) and weekends;
- Ability to use cash register and a computer;
- Basic Math Skills are required.
IF OFFERED EMPLOYMENT, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND DRUG TESTING. THE APPLICANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RELATED FEES. BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION COST: $40.25 (18 YEARS OF AGE, AND OLDER); DRUG TESTING FEE: $20.00. (CASH/CHECK ONLY) FAILURE TO PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TESTING WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE POSITION AND ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Dayton, real estate and homes for sale in Carson City and Minden. Your Dayton real estate resource center, find MLS listings, condos and...