philosophy is a lifestyle brand that celebrates feeling well and living joyously and wants to inspire its customers to live a better life by being better to themselves. philosophy products cross all categories of beauty, including skin care, bath & body care, fragrances and color cosmetics. these products are sold through multiple complementary channels of distribution.
To meet and exceed sales goals while following gold standard customer service with all customers.
- Responsible for achieving a Sales per Hour of $125, an Average Unit Sale of $65 and an Items Per Transaction of 3.
- Meet and exceed daily sales goals.
- Service the customers in accordance with philosophy concept and direction.
- Provide philosophy style service using client cards, skin typing, sampling, using print material and conducting product demonstrations.
- Attend philosophy education workshops.
- Create philosophy followers by exceeding the customers’ expectations of outstanding service.
- Keep track of daily sales.
- Use client cards to recordyour conversation with your customer and further develop your relationship.
- Execute events with philosophy Regional staff.
- Practice new make up application techniques and color combinations to promote the philosophy color
- When necessary pre-sell clients on new items being launched.
- Assist in creating demonstration stations to attract new customers.
- Maintain inventory levels in the cases by replenishing from stock room and drawers.
- Alert Counter Manager to any out of stock concerns with products, testers and literature
- Alert Human Resources of any changes in address or contact information.
- Maintain hygiene standards at the counter.
- Represent philosophy image by always wearing supernatural philosophy make up and clothes.
- Assist in booking appointments throughout events or for follow up.
- High school diploma/GED and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in retail sales
- passionate about skincare
- proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- comfortable with providing facial services on customers and inviting customers for consultations
- must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends