JBT Aerotech Services is an industry leading, dedicated provider of Maintenance Services to Airlines. Our maintenance services cover the full range of service from 24 hour, 7 day per week on-site service and emergency call out, to periodic maintenance of equipment based on technical visits quarterly, semi-annually, and/or annually with supplementary emergency support and call out as needed.
*** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ***
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and assist trade technicians with maintenance of passenger boarding bridges, related equipment, and general facility maintenance.
- Assist in providing concise, accurate, and sufficiently detailed data for input of all maintenance information into the CMMS system.
- Respond to and correct issues that may exist within the facility, equipment, or systems.
- Drive and operate different equipment such as golf cart, company vehicles, forklift, etc.
- Comply with company safety program and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1-3 years’ of related experience in equipment maintenance and maintenance operations
- Familiarity with Airport operations a plus
- Ability to perform mechanic skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of passenger boarding bridges
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of PLC Control systems
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Ability to be badged to work in secure areas of an airport
- Ability to work 1 st , 2 nd , or 3 rd shift including weekends and holidays
While performing the duties of General Maintenance, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. The employee must have the ability to use hand trucks, forklifts, tugs, and lift trucks. Ability to work in outside weather conditions on an airport ramp around aircrafts and the confined areas of baggage conveyor systems. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Good hand / eye coordination is required.
The work environment is similar to airport operation with vehicular traffic. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employees will work on an airport ramp around aircrafts and around heavy equipment.
As a member of the JBT team you’ll enjoy frequent company-sponsored events, as well as a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage + 401K.
JBT Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.
JBT Corporation - 12 months ago