Mercy Residential and Reahb Center is seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to provide dedicated, compassionate service in the role of LPN Nurse Supervisors. We currently have a part time opening on the eventing shift.
The LPN Nurse Supervisor will :
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents/patients for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident ’ s plan of care.
- Provide administration of medication in accordance with standards of care.
- Adhere to the standards of care for the area, manage the environment to maintain resident safety, and supervise the resident care service provided by nursing assistants.
- Follow all Extendicare policies and procedures.
- Perform duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
- And other duties as assigned.
· Current LPN license
· Ability to work within a team environment to provide outstanding service
· Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
· Comfortable rapport while interfacing with residents, families and other facility staff
· Experience in a skilled care / rehabilitation environment is preferred
We strive to provide our employees with the tools necessary for development and success.
Extendicare, helping people live better!
Extendicare - 10 months ago