Job Posting Title |
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify.
Kiewit is looking for entry level Mechanical Engineers wanting to make a career working with our Equipment Operations Department. This position will be responsible for the maintenance planning, scheduling, budgeting, and reliability of an equipment fleet. Candidate will be utilizing modern technological advancements in telematics, software, and data acquisition to continue to improve equipment reliability. Employee will also implement, monitor, audit, and manage preventative maintenance programs on one of North America’s largest equipment fleets.
1. Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent degree.
2. Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
3. Highly motivated and self-managed to get things done right the first time.
4. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
5. Experience with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
6. Strong work ethic, detailed oriented, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
7. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
8. Uncompromising attitude toward safety.
9. Willingness, ability and enthusiasm for travel, sometimes on short notice.
10. Willingness and ability to relocate, long term, to job sites.
- 2 years ago - save job
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...