Responsible to: Camp Director and/or Assistant Camp Director
Working with: Camp Staff Leadership Team
- Participate in pre-camp training.
- Comply with staff personnel policies.
- Know each camper assigned to your cabin and help him/her to get the most from the camp experience. - Participate actively in the camp program and schedule.
- Work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Work with medical staff to ensure the health and appropriate diabetes management of campers.
- Offer emotional support and guidance to campers.
- Relay any medical concerns, including accidents and low blood sugars IMMEDIATELY to medical staff.
- Ensure assigned campers arrive on time at scheduled activities and facilitate their active participation.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Report all incidents and accidents immediately to the Camp Director, and cooperate in the completion of required follow-up
* Position is only available to returning Camp Needlepoint staff
* Demonstrated ability to work with children.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
* Willingness to learn and develop new skills in a variety of camp settings.
Get ready for the experience of your lifetime and embrace the life changing adventure ADA Camp Needlepoint & Daypoint.
"Together we can Stop Diabetes"
American Diabetes Association - 22 months ago