Infogroup Targeting Solutions is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Sr. Director of Marketing, Strategy & Insights (BI) to work in our Boston, MA office (Burlington). In this role, your job is to glean information from data and provide marketing thought leadership to our clients to develop their BI strategy and roadmap.
You will leverage your BI and Datawarehousing expertise to implement critical customer insight and marketing intelligence to clients across a variety of industries. You will develop strategic relationships with clients to ensure that the timely business intelligence and data analyses they get from Infogroup helps them make more informed, faster strategic business decisions.
You will be part of a team that will help the client understand how their data can and should be used to meet their company’s strategic objectives.
1. Lead Business Discovery process (interview clients and translate business needs into report specifications)
2. Provide consultative insight and recommendations on BI strategy and reporting, leveraging industry best practices
3. Lead Business Requirement design spec process (translation of report components into data needs and metric definitions/calculations) so it is understandable by BA, developer and architect
4. Partner with the Business Analysts on Technical Requirements/Design detail (layouts, data cleansing, transformations and data schema.
5. Design and create analytical reports to measure customer trends, loyalty, behavioral patterns, and promotion response.
6. Partner with senior level executives to facilitate strategy and workshop sessions in defining key metrics, reports and dashboards
7. Design/develop mock-ups for the client
8. Create and lead full training of internal/external staff
9. Support quality control and testing of reports
10.Interact directly with clients to define reporting objectives and to present project results.
11.Conduct advanced analyses, such as clustering and market basket analysis, using in-database analytics tools
12.Team with internal account managers, database IT support, and client service staff to deliver BI quality and value.
1. Strong client interface capabilities. Previous experience in helping clients define their reporting needs and develop/implement BI strategy
2. Understanding of typical analytic methodologies used in measurement and reporting such as test versus control, lift etc.
3. Understanding of various practices in attribution methodology so they can help the client assess approach and recommend best practice where needed
4. Prior consulting experience in Database Marketing and CRM Analytics are highly desirable
5. Experience and ability in managing and developing analytic talent
6. Excellent Communication – Good presentation skills
7. Ability to write business requirements
8. Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple job assignments on a daily basis.
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
10.Ability to travel 40%
Education, Experience and Certification:
1. Min 7-10 years customer marketing analysis (a background in direct/multi-channel marketing preferred)
2. Hands-on experience in developing quantitative performance reports using SAS, SQL, and/or other tools.
3. Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Microstrategy, Cognos, and Business Objects
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 suite.
5. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Minimum BA or BS degree in marketing, statistics, or related field.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number HOME2155.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle™, we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 24MM businesses.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions is an Infogroup company. Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup Targeting Solutions, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...