Regional Vice President for a $40+ billion Investment Advisor
Fisher Investments is searching for highly qualified financial sales specialists to join our team as a regional Vice President. A qualified candidate has previous success selling portfolio management services to individual stock market investors, is goal-oriented, and articulate.
Fisher Investments is a privately-held investment management firm headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area managing portfolios for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Kenneth L. Fisher, our Founder, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, is the author of several finance books and academic studies, and a renowned innovator of investment theory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell to high net worth individual stock market investors
- Highly lucrative compensation structure
- Work for an investment firm with a strong track record of success in both bull and bear markets
- Have the flexibility to work remotely from your home-office
- Focus primarily on bringing new investors to our multi-billion dollar Private Client Group
- Contact and qualify high net worth prospective clients
- Travel and meet with high net worth investors to explain the merits of our Private Client Group
- Bring in new assets to the firm using a highly professional consultative sales approach
- Operate and represent Fisher Investments with the highest level of integrity and work ethic
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Minimum of five years of success specifically selling to stock market investors
- Minimum of six-figure earnings in each of the past three years
- Quantifiable track record of individual success closing new investor business
- Acclimated to sustaining effective and efficient activity levels
- Dynamic phone and in-person sales skills
- Highly competitive in goal-oriented sales professions
Fisher Investments - 10 months ago
Fisher Investments is an independent, privately-owned money management firm serving institutions and affluent individuals primarily in North...