• Five (5) years' experience: Two (2) years general housekeeping experience plus three (3) years of specific hospital housekeeping/environmental experience.
• International Executive Housekeeper’s Association (IEHA) Certified Member, CEH/REH or AHE CHESP Certified
• Knowledgeable of Infection Control, JCAHO and the Environment of Care Standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Housekeeping Management or Business Management or equivalent work experience
• Possess valid driver’s license
• Pass background check and drug screening
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for contract compliance and meeting contract objectives
• Establish, review and monitor all housekeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain all housekeeping supplies and equipment
• Ensure routine inspections are performed to eliminate and correct customer complaints
• Address staff and government’s questions and concerns
• Supervise all housekeeping personnel including supervisors
• Perform on-the-job training for staff members
• Coordinate scheduling of employees and make adjustments for anticipated vacancies
• Provide safety actions, written policies and educational programs
• Work closely with quality control, safety and infection control to ensure guidelines and specifications are being met
• Hires, trains, manages, disciplines and terminates members of the work force
• Takes corrective actions when problems are detected and follows up on CPAR reports to ensure that proper training and improved procedures have been instituted
• Supervises, manages and directs management team of Assistant Director of Housekeeping, Quality Control staff and supervisors for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift to develop schedules and work assignments
• Participates in infection control committee meetings and other required meetings
• Administers supply control and ordering for site
• Key Control Administrator (Key control procedures, authorities, inventory control)
• Oversees administrative processes for site
Working Conditions Works in office areas as well as throughout the facility. Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 25 pounds.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
J&J Worldwide Services - 17 months ago
J&J Maintenance (doing business as J&J Worldwide Services) is a government contractor providing base operation and support services...